These 5 dishes do not require more than 30 minutes and invite you to eat healthy and completely. Take note.
TIP : If you are going to bring dressings...
Try to take them apart from the salad or the dish that you are going to dress. And well packaged, for example, in small glass jars.
Taboulé , tabbouleh or tabboulet is a typical Arab dish and, furthermore, it is one of the best recipes to take to work. It's ready in no time and can be left to sit overnight to eat at the office the next day.
Ingredients for 8 people:
- 500 g of couscous or you can replace it with quinoa
- 500g tomatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 cucumber (peeled and cut into large cubes)
- 5 onions (peeled and diced)
- 5 sprigs of parsley and mint
- Juice of 5 lemons and the same amount of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add the precooked couscous together with the dressing and the lemon juice.
- Chop the mint and parsley.
- Add them to the mix.
- Let the taboulé rest in the fridge until the next day so that the semolina softens with the fruit juice and oil.
2. BACON POTATO SALAD
Potato salad is also a good idea for tupperware . To make it, take advantage when you cook potatoes to put a couple more in the pot. This recipe is very simple and accepts many variants, for example, with a few slices of cucumber.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1.5kg of boiled potatoes
- 300g of bacon
- 3 onions (or less, depending on taste)
- Salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- a pinch of mustard
- a sprig of parsley
- Clean the potatoes.
- Steam or cook them in water for 40 minutes.
- Peel them and cut them into 1 cm slices to put them in the salad bowl.
- Next, peel the onions and cut them into fine dice.
- Together with the bacon, fry them a little in the pan for about 15 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Add them to the salad bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle the parsley on top.
- Prepare a vinaigrette with the balsamic vinegar, oil and mustard and pour it over the plate.
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- If the potatoes are a bit dry, you can fix this by adding a little water.
3. TUNA AND VEGETABLE BURRITOS
Burritos are perfect to take to work as they are so convenient. You can take them rolled up from home. In addition, they are very good with everything: vegetables, chicken strips, tuna... Our advice: meet a couple of colleagues to eat the burritos that each one has prepared. Surprise yourself with the ingredients that you can discover, it's so much fun!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 8 corn tortillas
- 3 carrots
- Half lemon
- A large can of natural tuna
- an avocado
- 8 slices of cheese
- a bit of parsley
- You just have to cut and grate the carrots.
- Cut the cheese into large chunks.
- Mash the avocado.
- Mix everything with the tuna and lemon juice.
- Spread the paste over the corn tortillas.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- To finish, roll up the burritos and they are ready to serve.
10. Vegetable sandwich
The best thing about this recipe is that you can prepare it in no time, both at home and in the kitchen at work. In addition, if you are one of those who do not leave your desk to eat, it will also be very practical for you. Apart from the ingredients that we propose below, you can add others to your sandwich to your liking, such as salmon, tuna, turkey, cheese ...
Ingredients for 1 sandwich:
- 2 slices of bread
- A tomato
- half cucumber
- a leaf of lettuce
- 3 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- a bit of basil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the tomato into slices.
- Place it on one of the slices of bread.
- Top with lettuce and cucumber, also sliced.
- On the top slice, spread the cheese and add the salt, pepper and basil.
- Put the two parts together and... Voila! Your vegetable sandwich, ready in a moment.
5. PASTA WITH CHICKEN WITH FINE HERBS
This dish is ideal for those days when you arrive at lunchtime without energy
- your favorite pasta
- chicken breast
- 1 large onion
- Spices to taste or mix of fine herbs
Cook the pasta beforehand. Season the chicken as you like and sauté it with the onion and any other vegetable of your choice such as tomatoes. Add the fine herbs and voila!
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE?