Few hours left to end 2016 and start 2017 !
Every year we set new goals or resolutions , but most of the time we don't fulfill them and one of the reasons why this happens is because we don't create an execution plan . These are easier to do when we can visualize them.
We have designed a plan for you and with which it is intended to create a new habit every month and that is how at the end of the year you will have twelve habits that will undoubtedly improve your life . Read on to see what it is!
JANUARY: SAVE MONEY
- Cancel unnecessary subscriptions
- Give one of your credit cards (or several)
- Prepare your lunch to take to work (plus it will help you lose weight)
FEBRUARY: GET ORGANIZED
- Digitize your documents; This way you will get rid of so many papers .
- Do a cleaning of objects that you do not use or that have expired, such as medicines, food, makeup...
- Donate things you no longer use.
MARCH: PRACTICE YOUR PATIENCE
- Smile more .
- Take one day a week to unplug from social media .
- Savor your food more; don't eat on the run.
- Practice the law of attraction .
APRIL: PERFORM A DE-STRESSING ACTIVITY
- Practice meditation : there are many apps and videos on youtube that will teach you how to do it for free
- Try coloring: buy a coloring book; those of mandalas are a good option.
- Gardening begins: it's relaxing, and you can eat the fruits!
MAY: EAT MORE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
- Drink your vegetables: look for some recipes to prepare vegetable juices, it's healthy and delicious!
- Always carry healthy snacks : stay away from processed ones high in salts and sugars.
- Try replacing meat at least once a week.
JUNE: VALUE EXPERIENCES OVER MATERIAL THINGS
- Attend cultural events such as concerts, plays, art exhibitions, movies...
- Plan a short trip somewhere nearby or visit some place you didn't know in your city at least once a month
- Share more time with your family .
JULY: DRINK MORE WATER
- Buy a tomatodo with a capacity of 1 lt. Drink 1 liter of water in the morning and fill it up again in the afternoon, so you will drink 2 liters of water a day .
- Drink flavored waters or herbal teas instead of sodas.
- Eat your water: Cucumbers are 96% water , so are celery and watermelon.
AUGUST: CHANGE YOUR TRAININGS
- Don't you exercise? start a training plan for beginners. On the internet you can find thousands of options.
- What are those machines that you never use in the gym for? watch tutorials on youtube and try them next time you go.
- Sign up for fun fitness classes like kickboxing, spinning, or zumba.
SEPTEMBER: LEARN A NEW SKILL
- Download an app to learn a new language .
- Find a free online course on something you like.
- Find free tutorials to learn something you've always wanted (cooking, dressmaking, crafts, jewelry...)
OCTOBER: PROTECT YOURSELF
- Change your access codes to cards, networks, mail, etc.
- Get a general medical checkup .
- Be more careful with your personal belongings.
NOVEMBER: CONTROL YOUR PORTION SIZE
- Use smaller plates; a smaller plate fits less food.
- Divide your plate in a balanced way: 1/2 vegetables, 1/4 protein, 1/4 carbohydrates.
- Eat a healthy dish before going to a meeting or party, so your stomach will be full and you wo n't sin so much with sandwiches.
DECEMBER: PRACTICE GENEROSITY
- Join a charitable cause or NGO.
- Donate food, objects or clothes that you do not use to those who need it.
- Also be generous with the environment ; save water, don't throw papers on the floor...
MOIXX WISHES YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WE WISH THAT YOUR 2017 BE OF GREAT SUCCESS AND LOVE, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS ABOUND
HAPPY NEW YEAR!