Girls, as is known, Christmas is a date of love, joy and sharing with the family , but we also know that it is about eating excesses that will later make us regret them when we are in a bikini, enjoying the summer .
Don't worry, we already have the plan to free you from those extra pounds gained at Christmas. Take note and enjoy the festivities:
- Drink at least two liters of water a day. This will help you release toxins and prevent fluid retention, in addition to making us have more beautiful skin.
2. Let's forget about carbohydrates as much as possible. These foods turn into fats and sugars and when we consume them they make our belly grow.
3. Infusions help us detoxify our body. Drink a green tea and a red tea a day.
4. RUN! Running or walking fast every other day for 30 or 40 minutes is of great benefit to our body.
5. Goodbye candy! Eliminate sugars and if you feel anxiety you can replace them with nuts or a whole grain cookie between meals.
6. Weigh yourself at most once a week. Results can sometimes be slow and we don't want you to be disappointed.
7. Dinner should consist of vegetables; grilled or baked meat, chicken or fish… Crudités with hummus, guacamole, purees…
And above all we must avoid a sedentary lifestyle. You have to move as much as possible and -most importantly- be very happy (laughing also makes us lose calories).
GIRLS, ENJOY CHRISTMAS!
Surely your friends will be interested in this post, share it with them and do these simple steps together; It will serve as motivation!
Remember to subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to receive promotions and the latest news > http://bit.ly/SubscribeMEMOIXX