1. HEALTHY MANGO COCONUT CHIA PUDDING
For 2 or 3 servings
- 1 young coconut
- 1 ripe but firm mango
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- To decorate: pistachio and coconut flakes
- Agave nectar or honey (optional).
Extract the water from the coconut and remove the pulp. In the blender place the pulp and half a cup of coconut water. Blend until a creamy consistency is achieved.
In a deep plate, mix the coconut cream with 4 tablespoons of chia seeds. Add coconut water if necessary.
Place in jars or glasses, cover and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours so that the chia activates and becomes gelatinous. Decorate with mango, coconut flakes and pistachio as seen in the photo and add a few threads of agave nectar if you wish.
2. BANANA AND CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
- Chocolate to melt
- chocolate chips, peanuts, chopped fruit, crushed cookies or whatever you like as a topping
- Popsicle sticks
1.Peel the bananas and cut them in half
2. Insert the popsicle sticks into the halves on the cut side
3. Place the bananas in a flat container covered with parchment paper and put them in the freezer
4. Put the chocolate to melt (According to package instructions) and pour it into a container
5. Take the bananas out of the freezer and cover them with melted chocolate
6. Then cover them with your favorite toppings and put them back in the freezer for 30 min.
1. Greek or plain yogurt
3. Your favorite fruits
4. Honey (optional)
Add a small layer of fruit in a glass container, then a layer of yogurt, add another layer of fruit mixed with granola. Repeat the procedure until you fill your container. Enjoy!
4. APPLE PIZZA
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate chips (Optional)
1. Cut the apples into slices
2. Spread them with a layer of peanut butter
3. Add the nuts and chocolate chips
5. CEREAL BARS