Have you ever wondered what is the proper way to dress for your job? If you are a Girl Boss, you need to know that there are certain characteristics when it comes to dressing according to the type of profession you have. Here are some tips to keep in mind.
Remember that your personality is reflected in your style, so you should always be aware of looking amazing!
ART AND DESIGN :
- Mix patterns, colors, prints and textures .
- Express your creativity through fashion .
- Use bright colors.
LAW AND POLITICS :
- You must always be impeccable when ironing .
- Blue tones will be your allies .
- Give a twist to your look with a third piece (purse, accessories, blazer, etc).
- Use basic outfits and nude colors with a pop of fashion .
- Try different hairstyles .
- Play with different cuts of clothes.
PSYCHOLOGY AND HUMAN RESOURCES :
- Try clothes that show a little skin to look more approachable .
- Use pastel colors for Psychology .
- Create formal looks for Human Resources .
MARKETING AND SALES :
- Be creative but do not forget the formal balance .
- Use shades of blue and light colors for sales .
- Pay attention to details: nails, makeup and hairstyle.
- Break the stereotype .
- Dress in simple and comfortable looks but with style .
- Remember that less is more.
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCES :
- Accessorize your outfit .
- Give a fun touch to your basic and formal looks.
COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLICITY :
- Play with colors, prints and everything that is on TV media and social networks .
- Always follow trends but with elegance.